Most women love jewelry. But you jewellery lovers who never stopped wondering what happened in the creation of this magnificent necklace you saw in the shop the other day? From time to time someone asks me: Well, how do you decide what spheres, and how to use them together? Well, honestly, I do not have a fixed formula, but there are several things that I always bear in mind before I actually emergence of a piece of jewellery. These include: colour, type of ball / gems, shape, structure, the type of results with the use and cordiality pearls.

I did not put pearl beads on board or a towel, but try to draw the mental image of finished jewelry and try to see around its neck (a neck). I mentioned the cordiality * * that one of my considerations. For example, what I have in mind that the ball as hematite (which in reality is the iron ore) are arrogant, but pearls are snobs. What I have in mind? Hematite (I) do not like to share with other attention pearls. They tend to drown the other pearls because of their color and brilliance. When I make a necklace with hematite, and not combine it with other pearls, I prefer to use hematite in different sizes and / or form to make a necklace, simply because they refuse to cooperate with other pearls. Perlite, on the other, has its problems. The real jewels are classics. They are incredible and they know. Pearl is one of the few types of beads in this innate ability to transform the world held at the epitome of elegance. For this reason, the balls will not allow their image, insulted in the presence of small beads.

This is not all negative, even if, as pearls agree to share their status with other beads and gems, such as Swarovski crystals, which they believe have the same status. I think that the real and genuine pearls Swarovski crystals to make a good team. Swarovski crystals while expensive, are good guys. They are friendly pearls (crystal) and there is no need hang-ups do pearls and hematite.

This is a facetious drop in the ocean, in so far as to explain the elements that make up the necklace design or other piece of jewellery. There are some basic rules and methods that they need to do a lot, so that finally a piece of jewelry that people are willing to spend money. The next time I'll take more seriously the problem of creating models of hand-made jewellery. Thank you for arrest. You can also visit www.designedandcustommade.com for more information and resources.

Rewrite from Edith Nkwocha's article
Bookmark and Share